The Executive Directorate of The Professional Association for Catering Education (PACE) and Executive of the Association of Hairdressers & Therapists (AHT) have joined forces to stage a Learning & Development Forum for the benefit of each of our respective memberships.
These are exciting times for two very vibrant sectors of the education and training landscape.
During the joint event, we will be offering a broad range of CPD activities for the benefit of all attendees. These will include practical skills workshops, keynote speakers from education and industry influencers, as well as offering exceptional networking opportunities to all. The event will also host a supplier exhibition for Hospitality and Catering delegates.
During the evening, delegates will be able to attend a Gala Dinner which will feature the Annual Awards presentations acknowledging the special achievements of colleagues and their teams from both sectors.
The Changing Landscape in Further Education & Skills
Friday 10th March to Sunday 12th March 2023
- Market Place Exhibitors
- Exhibition Suite
- Full exhibitors/suppliers market place!
- Student Psychology /Behaviours – dealing with mental health issues post covid and student engagement
- FE &Skills funding updates and implications of recent changes in Hospitality and Hair and Beauty funding - Beej Kaczmarczyk
- Quality Assurance Ofsted – current strategies and changes within quality assurance
- Centres of Excellence
- Perspectives of College Management and Future Direction – Curriculum planning/Enrichment/Competitions/ Work experience +
- Forum with Awarding Organisations: – The Changing Landscape in Education – Changes to Qualifications including a focus on T Levels in HBT/Hospitality
• Sector specific practical activities, demonstration workshops and hands on professional development
• Practical activities in hairdressing/barbering, beauty therapies and make up artistry
• Presentations and practical demonstration workshop activities in Hospitality and Catering
• PACE AGM
7.00pm - 1.00am
Awards Ceremony followed by Formal Gala Dinner Celebration (dress to impress)
• AHT Executive meeting
• AHT AGM – Including Competition themes for 2023
* Please note: all information is correct at the time of release and is subject to change as additional agenda items are added
Book Your Places
Two Day Full Package
£234.00 – £297.00
Full Learning and development conference, accommodation, workshops, awards, gala dinner, after dinner celebration & PACE/AHT AGM: (Starts 2pm Friday)
Two Day Full PACE Package
£253.50 – £316.50
Full Learning and development conference, accommodation, workshops, awards, gala dinner, after dinner celebration & PACE/AHT AGM and including Friday day delegate package (11am start Friday – incl. hospitality and lunch)
Two Night Non-Delegate Package
Non-Delegate Access with two night dinner, bed & breakfast (not lunch on the Saturday)
The Village Hotel, Village Hotel Golf Club and Spa
East Park Drive, Blackpool Lancashire, FY3 8LL